Collection and use of data
Like most websites, we store HTTP queries sent to our server. As a result, we know the public IPs from which the users view the contents of our website. These contents are identified by URLs. We also know:
- the time of receiving a query,
- the time of sending a reply,
- the name of customer station – identified by the HTTP,
- information on errors made when performing the HTTP transaction,
- the URL of the website previously visited by the user – if the user entered our website from a link,
- the information on the user’s Internet browser.
The data mentioned above is not associated with any particular persons viewing our website. In order to ensure the top quality of our website, we analyse the log files to check whether the webpage structure contains any errors, which subpages are mostly viewed, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period and used as auxiliary material for website administration. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone, except the persons authorised to manage the server. It may form basis to generate statistics which are helpful in administration. Collective statistical lists do not include any data that identify the persons visiting the website.
The personal data that you provide through electronic forms are stored in accordance with Polish law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Polish Journal of Laws of 2202, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
Cookies are used in particular to:
- create statistics that help understand the way you use the website, which allows us to improve its structure and contents;
- change the look or version of the webpage, which enables us to display a page adapted to your individual needs (e.g., in terms of font size, layout or colours);
- store serial data (upon logging in, so that you do not have to enter your login and password on every subpage. This file expires when the session is completed);
- present advertisements or run marketing campaigns.
Cookies are also used by websites to which our site refers, e.g., by presenting multimedia. In particular, it may be cookies that make it possible to log in or to provide advertisements according to your preferences.
Changing the cookie settings
By default, internet browsers allow the storage of cookies in the end-user device. You may change the cookie settings at any time. The internet browser settings can be changed to block the automatic storage of cookies in your end device or to inform you each time cookies are stored in your end device.
The change in the storage or receipt of cookies is possible by changing the settings of your internet browser:
If you do not change the cookie settings, cookies will be saved in your end device, and thus we will store the information in your end devices and access that information.
Links to other web pages